The City Homes at the Hampshires from the low $700s
NE Washington, District of Columbia
The Hampshires is set in the lovely, established Lamond Riggs area of a unique community of just 38 City Homes offering up to 2,700 square feet. Close to the Fort Totten Metro station to the south and the Takoma Metro station to the north, both within a mile.
The residents will enjoy exceptional urban living, with gorgeous open spaces. The architectural design of the Hampshires complements the historic ambience of the surrounding area. Features include:
- Four to five bedrooms with three and a half to four baths
- Opulent owner's Suite stunning French doors opening to balcony
- Gourmet kitchen with designer cabinets, granite countertops, state- of-the-art appliances, oversized eating and prep island, pantry and hardwood floors
- Dining room with butler's pantry and oversized bay window and custom built-in window seat
- Family room with gas fireplace and granite surround
- Spacious 3rd floor retreat with separate storage area
- All brick exteriors with brick stoops, private two-car garage and fenced-in rear yard with gate
Major thoroughfares such as the Capital Beltway, 1-95 and the Baltimore-Washington Parkway are easily accessible.
You may request information online by clicking HERE or contact:
Shannon Maura, Sales Representatives
Debbie Warford, Sales Representatives