The City Homes at the Hampshires
URBAN LIVING CITY STYLE
The Hampshires is set in the lovely, established Lamond Riggs area of Northeast Washington, DC. A unique community of just 38 City Homes and 73 Townes. The City Homes feature exciting floor plans with contemporary finishes with up to 2700 square feet of living space, as well as:
- Four or five bedrooms with three and a half to four baths
- Opulent Owners Suite stunning French doors opening to balcony
- Gourmet kitchen with designer cabinets, granite countertops, state- of- the- art appliances, large eating and preparation island, pantry and hardwood floors
- Dining room with butler's pantry and oversized bay window and custom built-in window seat
- Family room with gas fireplace and granite surround
- Spacious 3rd floor retreat with separate storage area
- All brick exteriors with brick stoops, private two car garage and fenced in rear yard with gate
The residents will enjoy exceptional urban living, with gorgeous open spaces and the convenience of two Metro stations within a mile. The architectural design of the Hampshires complements the historic ambience of the surrounding area. The neighborhood offers many traditions and special events, such as the annual Lamond Riggs Community Day bazaar and street fair. The community is close to the Fort Totten Metro station to the south and the Takoma Metro station to the north, both within a mile of the Hampshires. Major thoroughfares such as the Capital Beltway, 1-95 and the Baltimore-Washington Parkway are easily accessible, as are amenities such as a nearby grocery store, library and two recreation centers.
The City Homes at Hampshires are priced from low $700's.
For additional information about this community please contact our Sales Representatives, Shannon Maura at firstname.lastname@example.org or Debbie Warford at email@example.com or phone 202.499.5977. You may also request information online by clicking HERE.